How do I create an email address?
You are a couple clicks from getting started with your new e-mail addrees. Follow this guide and you will have a mailaccount within no time
1. Begin by logging in Here
2. If you have multiple webservices, find the one which has the domain your e-mail address exists on. If you have many and are in doubt which webservice you need, you can click here.
3. Click Mail Overview in the Email category
4. If you have several domains on the webhotel, a popup will open, from which you can choose between any domain on your account. If the mail account whoose password you want to change is called firstname.lastname@example.org, you should choose the domain mydomain.com on the list, by pressing the button with the arrow directly to the right of each domain.
5. Click Add
6. In the window that has now opened, you will be able to enter all the information needed for an email account. These are the fields you will be able to edit:
Account: This defines the first part of the actual email address. In other words, it's the part of the mail, that comes before @.
Domain: Clicking this drop down menu, will allow you to choose between all the domains on your webhotel. This will be the part of the email address after the @.
Password: To avoid typos, we always require you enter new passwords twice.
Description: This can only be seen by the owner of the webhotel, and is intended to make administration simpler.
7. When you are satisfied with the email account, click Add Email to create your new email account and close the popup. You will be able to log in and send a mail from it within just a few seconds.