How do I add write permissions for NETWORK_SERVICE under IIS7?
Sometimes, it's necessary to be able to give NETWORK_SERVICE write permissions in an application. This can be done through a simple script - just follow the steps below.
- Right click this link and choose 'Save destination/Link as' and save the file.
- Upload the networkpermission.aspx file to the root of your domain via FTP or through the File Manager in your control panel
- Go to yourdomain.xx/networkpermission.aspx
- Enter your FTP username and password, along with the path for the folder you would like to add write permissions for
- Click "Change Permissions"
If you would like Surftown to perform this task for you, or if you are in need of any other assistance, please have a look at the paid services we can offer through our Service Desk Services: https://www.surftown.com/da/service-desk/