How do I add an existing domain?
1. Begin by logging in Here
2. In the top menu, select Order -> Domain
3. Select the "I want to ADD an existing domain from another Surftown account, or I am managing my DNS somewhere else" option and enter your domain in the text field below. Click Go to continue.
4. If you have more than one hosting on your account, you can now select which hosting you want to put the domain on. Click Confirm to continue.
5. Now the order overview is displayed. Select Confirm and Pay. Note that it's free to add an existing domain! You won't be charged anything.
6. Your domain is now added to your hosting, and can be administrated through the control panel.
If you would like Surftown to perform this task for you, or if you are in need of any other assistance, please have a look at the paid services we can offer through our Service Desk Services: https://www.surftown.com/da/service-desk/