How do I move files using the file manager?
With our file manager you will be able to move files around on your webhotel, without using a local FTP-client such as FileZilla. The file manager is not suited for larger tasks or files, so please keep that in mind. If you want to move many files or just larger files around, you might want to consider using a local FTP-client instead.
To move files using the file manager, please follow the instructions below:
2. On left side of the page, click through the list until you have found the file(s) you want to move
3. Check the file(s) you want to move and Click on the COPY button. You can try using the MOVE button, but unfortunately, it doesn't always work.
4. Now the right side of the page will have changed. Click on the browse button
5. In the new window, click through the list until you are inside the folder you want to move the file(s) to
6. Click on the ok button
7. Click on the start button
8. Check the file(s) on the left side of the page again, in their original location. Click on the DELETE button