Configuring CalDAV/CardDAV in iOS
What follows is a guide for how to set up CalDAV/CardDAV in iOS. CalDAV/CardDAV makes it possible for you to synchronize calendars (CalDAV) and/or contacts (CardDAV) from the webmail to your iOS device.
1. Go to Settings on your iOS device.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Select Other.
5. Now select Add CardDAV Account or Add CalDAV Account.
6. Now you need to input the settings for your e-mail account.
- Server: dav.surftown.com
- Username: Enter your e-mail address
- Password: Enter the password to your e-mail account
- Description: Optional
Now click on Next.
6. Now you've added CalDAV/CardDAV, you now have the ability to synchronize calendars or contacts from webmail to your iOS device.
If you would like Surftown to preform this task for you, or if you are in need of any other assistance, please have a look at the paid services we kan offer through our Service Desk Services: https://www.surftown.com/da/service-desk/