Configuring CalDAV/CardDAV in OS X
What follows is a guide for how to set up CalDAV/CardDAV in OS X. CalDAV/CardDAV makes it possible for you to synchronize calendars (CalDAV) and/or contacts (CardDAV) from the webmail to your OS X device.
1. Go to System Preferences.
2. Select Internet Accounts.
3. Scroll down and select Add Other Account....
4. Choose CalDAV account or CardDAV account.
5. Now you need to input the settings for your e-mail account.
- Account Type: Manual
- User Name: Enter your e-mail address
- Password: Enter the password to your e-mail account
- Server Address: dav.surftown.com
6. Now you've added CalDAV/CardDAV, you now have the ability to synchronize calendars or contacts from webmail to your OS X device
If you would like Surftown to preform this task for you, or if you are in need of any other assistance, please have a look at the paid services we kan offer through our Service Desk Services: https://www.surftown.com/da/service-desk/