Error when connecting with POP settings
Do you get an error message when you try to receive e-mails on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, stating that your e-mail user name or password is wrong?
Please note that this guide uses firstname.lastname@example.org as a stand in for your e-mail address.
1. Go to settings on your iOS-device
2. Choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. If you have multiple accounts on your device, you must select the correct account in this step. Once you have identified the account, click it to go to step 4
4. Choose Advanced at the bottom of the page
5. Choose Authentication, verify if Password is enabled
6. If nothing is selected, press Password to enable it. Then press the back button at the top left of the screen
7. Verify if the change has solved your issue. To do this, go to the mail application and receive e-mail.
If you should happen to still have issues with your e-mail after following this guide, please check your settings against the ones found in our setup guide, located at this link: Configuring iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
If you would like Surftown to preform this task for you, or if you are in need of any other assistance, please have a look at the paid services we kan offer through our Service Desk Services: https://www.surftown.com/da/service-desk/