How do I login to my Surftown Sitebuilder?
There are two different ways you can access your Surftown Sitebuilder editor.
Method 1: Log in to your site using your Surftown Dashboard Control Panel Access
1. Begin by logging in here.
2. If you have multiple webservices, find the one which has the domain you want to access. If you have many and are in doubt which webservice you need, you can click here.
3. When you have expanded the webservice, click on Surftown Sitebuilder in the Hosting section.
4. Click on the Edit Site button.
Method 2: Log in to your site using the External Sitebuilder Access
This method is useful if you are accessing the site from a mobile device, or e.g. need to give access to the site to an external developer.
1. Go to the external login page.
2. write the name of your site and your Sitebuilder password, then press the Login button.
Note! If your Sitebuilder site is a trial site which isn't yet assigned to a domain, your site name will be in the form of sitename.site.surftown.com
If your site is assigned to a domain, the site name will be in the form yourdomain.tld.