Can I change my email account's password without going through the webhotel controlpanel?
In most cases, it's preferable to change email passwords at regular intervals. This can be done by individual users in order to reduce time spent on user management.
Please note, that if the user does not remember the current password then the only way to change the password is to do it through the dashboard.
Surftown recommends you change passwords for your email accounts at least once a year.
1. Begin by going here.
2. Enter the email address you want to change password for
3. Enter the email address' current password
4. Enter the new password under New password OR generate a random password
5. Enter the same password in Confirm new password. This is not neccesary if you generated a random password
6. If you generated a random password, memorize the new password or copy it to your password manager