How to activate automatic renewal on my domains/account
Automatic renewal is enabled by default for all customers. In order to use it, a credit card token must first be saved on your account. You can verify whether this has been done, or check if automatic renewal has been turned off in your account settings.
1. Start by logging into the Dashboard.
2. Click your name in the top right corner, next to the language selector, and select Settings in the menu.
3. Click on Subscriptions view
4. At the top of the screen will be listed whether automatic renewal is turned off or on.
If automatic renewal is turned on, go to the next step.
If it is turned off, click the Enable automatic renewal button to turn it on.
5. If you have not yet saved a credit card to your account, see our guide on how to add/update your credit card for automatic renewal.
6. When you have a green checkmark in both the Automatic renewal and Credit card sections, you are good to go.
- How to add/update your credit card for automatic renewal
- When do you charge my card when using automatic renewal?
If you are in need of any other assistance, please have a look at the paid services we can offer through our Service Desk Services: https://www.surftown.com/da/service-desk/