How to deactivate automatic renewal
Automatic renewal is enabled by default for all customers. You can of course turn the feature off if you need to.
1. Start by logging into the Dashboard.
2. Click your name in the top right corner, next to the language selector, and select Settings in the menu.
3. Click on Subscriptions view
4. At the top of the screen will be listed whether automatic renewal is turned off or on.
If it is turned on, click the button to turn it off.
You are now done. Even if you have a credit card saved to the account, it will not be automatically used for any payments while the automatic renewal setting is set to off. You can leave it attached to the account if you want.
- Editing your contact details
- How do I create a contact for my account?
- How do I login if I have forgot my password?
If you are in need of any other assistance, please have a look at the paid services we can offer through our Service Desk Services: https://www.surftown.com/da/service-desk/