How do I choose a language / Set up Multi-language?
We suggest that you create a site in one language first, then add any additional languages so you can clone pages and content etc. This gives a foundation for each language while you work on translations.
The following guides are all done from within the Sitebuilder editor.
Adding a language to your site
1. Open the Pages and Styles menu.
2. Click the Language button.
If you are setting up multi-language for the first time, select a default language for your site. This will be the first language your visitors see when they arrive. Your existing pages will be marked as being in the language you choose as your default.
3. Click Add new language.
4. Choose a language to add and select which pages to clone. Cloned pages copy all content, creating a foundation for your new language.
5. Translate the names of the pages you selected into the new language.
Once finished, you will see a list of languages available for your site.
Switching between languages
Once you have added a new language, you can switch languages in the Pages and Styles menu. Switching languages allows you to view and edit pages available for that language.
Taking a language offline or removing a language
In some cases, you might prefer to take a language offline until it's been completed. Taking a language offline will keep all of your pages and contents, but the language won't be available to visitors of your site.
Removing a language instead of taking it offline will remove all pages and content for that language. This action cannot be undone.
1. Click the languages dropdown in the Pages and Styles panel.
2. Click Manage languages.
3. Click the More button ( ⋮ ) and select an option.