How do I remove an email account?
Attention! When you delete an e-mail address, all e-mails are removed from the server. Ensure that you have made a copy of any important emails on another address before you remove an e-mail address.
1. Begin by logging in Here
2. If you have multiple webservices, find the one which has the domain your e-mail address exists on. If you have many and are in doubt which webservice you need, you can click here.
3. Click Mail Overview in the Email category
4. A popup will open, from which you can choose between any domain on your account. If the mail account you want to delete is called email@example.com, you should choose the domain test-domain.dk on the list, by pressing the button with the arrow directly to the right of each domain.
5. Press the red cross next to the e-mail account you want to delete
6. A pop-up window will open and ask you to confirm the deletion, since this will irreversibly delete all emails contained on the e-mail account. Once you confirm, the e-mail account will be deleted from your webhotel.