How can I set up an auto reply text for incoming emails?
In many instances it is worthwhile sending an automatic reply to the sender of incoming mails.
This is particularly useful when the e-mail address owner is away on holiday or you would like to inform the sender instantly that the mail has been received.
This guide explains how to set up an auto reply for any e-mail address on your webhotel
1. Begin by logging in Here
2. If you have multiple webservices, find the one which has the domain your e-mail address exists on. If you have many and are in doubt which webservice you need, you can click here.
3. Click Mail Overview in the Email category
4. If you have several domains on the webhotel, a popup will open, from which you can choose between any domain on your account. If the mail account whoose password you want to change is called email@example.com, you should choose the domain mydomain.com on the list, by pressing the button with the arrow directly to the right of each domain.
5. You will now see the overview for your email accounts on the domain you chose. There are a few buttons next to each mail account, that you can use to edit them. Under the row Action is a button called Autoresponder, as seen in the image below. Click it to open a popup window.
6. A popup Window will have opened. In it you can enter the subject and message that will be sent back. If you fill these out and click Save Changes, your new autoresponse will be automatically sent back to any mail until you go back in and remove it. If you wish, you can mark Include incoming message to also send back a copy of their own mail, which can be a good idea in some cases.